Candida overgrowth symptoms equally called Candida albicans or Candidiasis by medical experts are usually at hand in various sexual transmitted diseases. The symptoms have common characteristics with many other diseases, this makes its diagnosis somewhat difficult by medical professional this is what leads to inadequate diagnosis of the ailment.
Most a times, people suffering from fungus overgrowth infection usually make a complaint of "feeling sick all the time" and "being depressed" and the medical professional listening to the problem will recommend anti-depressants to ameliorate these conditions. These are seven significant warning signs of yeast symptoms which a sufferer can verify to be sure it is the infection.
1. Recurring fungal infections, rashes and frequent itching especially in the genitals.
2. Frequent period of stomach pain, bloating and gas going out of the anus.
3. Muscle pains or groin aches with no noticeable cause.
4. Weakness or frigidity and lack of interest in sex.
5. Brain murkiness, memory loss, tiredness, lethargy, mood swings, melancholy
6. Urinary regularity which occurs with urgency or burning.
7. Bad breath, dry mouth, mouth ulcers, post-nasal drip or nasal congestion.
If your answers to the above questions are yes it has confirm that you are suffering from the candida overgrowth symptoms.
Yeast overgrowth symptoms occur when the fungus called candida albicans has out balance other bacteria present in the body and this can lead to lowering the immune level of the body system. Some research is pointing to a relation between fungus overgrowth and autoimmune diseases as cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and even AIDS.