Fibromyalgia Syndrome is a musculoskeletal pain and fatigue disorder often confused with arthritis and chronic fatigue syndrome. There is no universally accepted cure for fibromyalgia, although some physicians have claimed success in finding cures. Improvements in the treatment of fibromyalgia have resulted from a continued focus on the condition, and these treatments range from addressing symptoms with the use of prescription drugs to alternative and complementary medicine.
This article reviews Anatrin, a natural supplement that can be used to help in addressing some of issues confronting Fibromyalgia patients. This deals with the nutritional deficiencies commonly seen in fibromyalgia patients, effectively replacing the critical nutrients lost by the many physical and psychological stressors caused by this syndrome.
Over time, many supplements, including Anatrin, have been developed to help treat diseases which arise out of, or result in, a deficiency in the diet, or are a result of stress on the body.
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by muscle pain, tenderness and fatigue. It is considered to be an arthritis related condition in some quarters, however it is important to note that while arthritis causes inflammation and damage to joints and other body tissues, fibromyalgia does not. Its cause is as yet unknown, which means properly targeted treatment with drugs is not yet possible.
Given that, it could be that the best approach is to supplement a balanced diet with Anatrin. This can help in heal muscles weakened by the syndrome while providing much needed respite.
The primary signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia often resemble those of another condition, rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Like arthritis, fibromyalgia also presents with pain, stiffness, fatigue. However, fibromyalgia sufferers usually present secondary symptoms that are not muscle or joint related. Listed below are the most typical primary and secondary symptoms:
- sleep disturbances,
- morning stiffness,
- irritable bowel syndrome,
- painful menstrual periods,
- numbness or tingling of the extremities,
- restless legs syndrome,
- temperature sensitivity,
- cognitive and memory problems (sometimes referred to as "fibro fog"), or
- a variety of other symptoms.
What is inside Anatrin
Anatrin is rich in a many minerals and salts which can assist the bodyin dealing with fibromyalgia. Magnesium is a key component of Anatrin, and this is to restores levels reduced by the condition. Also in Anatrin is ginger root extract which can help the muscles affected to heal. Melatonin helps in restoring sleep cycles to enable the patient to rest more easily.
Each capsule of Anatrin contains:
- Magnesium for the resolution of common fibromyalgia symptoms.
- Ascorbigen and Broccoli Powder: Ascorbigen is one of the most common medicinal compounds, called indoles, released when cruciferous vegetables are cooked. These types of indoles can induce Phase I detoxification in the liver. As well, these chemical constituents promote significant reductions of physical impairment.
- Rhodiola rosea Extract for treating functional fatigue and mild cognitive decline. The compounds in this plant have also been shown to increase ATP production
- Ginger root Extract for the relief of pain. Ginger is considered equally effective as an adjunct treatment, showing additional relief over conventional medication alone
- A number of clinical studies have supported 5-HTP's role in the production of serotonin in patients with fibromyalgia
- Melatonin is a naturally produced biochemical that is secreted from the pineal gland at the base of the brain, which controls circadian rhythms and plays a major role in sleep cycles. Numerous studies have shown a link between melatonin levels in patients with fibromyalgia
- Malic acid is a naturally occurring chemical found most notably in apple juice. It helps improve absorption of some nutrients like magnesium, as well working to reduce pain and tenderness of pressure points
Please check with the manufacturer on exact details of components details and references.
Need to have this supplement
Dietary supplements such as Anatrin have emerged as a real treatment option. Because the cause is unknown the best anyone can do is treat the symptoms. Tests using Anatrin have shown improvements of muscles and joints can be achieved. This is potentially a real fillip for fibromyalgia sufferers, as Anatrin could offer a ray of hope in the treatment of fibromyalgia. If you are at all unsure please consult your health professional.